Oftentimes you and your family may go back and forth on whether you install a pool enclosure around your new pool. Pool enclosures in Florida are quite common because they help you adhere to the state’s safety requirements. However, what you may not think about right away is the fact that they also act as a pool screen – keeping unwanted bugs and leaves out of your pool. As you debate this concept, here are some advantages and disadvantages you should consider.
Advantages of Using a Pool Screen Enclosure
So why do homes in Florida have Screen enclosures? Some of the biggest advantages of using a pool screen enclosure in Florida include:
- Security: Not only will your Florida pool screen enclosure be able to protect your pool from dirt, insects, dust, and other debris, but it’ll also protect it against unwanted visitors like snakes, birds, and alligators. Additionally, when you don’t have a fenced-in backyard this is a great way to keep unwanted people out as well.
- Makes maintaining your pool easier: Since you won’t have all the unwanted debris in your pool you won’t need to spend a lot of time cleaning your pool for it to still look and feel great.
- Allows for more swim time: Adding a pool heater to your pool enclosure is a great idea because it will extend the amount of time you can use your pool each year. With a heater and enclosure installed you can still swim even when it’s “cold” or raining outside. Who wouldn’t enjoy being able to use their pool year-round? This is something you’ll now be able to enjoy doing.
- Protects your pool from the sun: Florida is known as the “sunshine state” for a reason. There are lots of sunny days and while you may enjoy sunbathing occasionally, you probably realize the importance of keeping your sun exposure to a minimum. When you have a screened enclosure in Florida for your pool, you won’t have to worry about soaking up too many UV rays while you’re swimming.
- Helps your pool withstand strong winds: Remember, Florida is prone to have a hurricane hit it at least once a year. When you enclose your pool, it’ll be better equipped to withstand the hurricane’s strong winds. In fact, many enclosures can sustain up to 130 mile-per-hour winds without much damage.
Disadvantages of Using a Screen EnclosurePool Screen Enclosure
As with anything else in life, there are bound to be some disadvantages. Here these include:
- Makes your pool’s water colder: Your pool will get less exposure to the sun so its water will be colder. Of course, you can always install a heater though. Doing so would also help extend the amount of time you can use your pool each year.
- Limits your landscaping: Installing a pool enclosure means that a lot of your yard will be covered so you’ll have fewer green areas to work with.
When you’re ready to decide on what type of pool enclosure you want to add to your home in Florida, make sure you contact Pool Screen R US. Our company will help you through the whole process, from giving you crucial information before building your enclosure to finishing the structure.This is something they’ve helped many clients with over the years – clients who’ve been highly satisfied with their outcomes. There’s no reason they can’t help you with this process next.
Why You Should Enclose Your Outdoor Pool
When you invest in a high-quality pool for your home, you should also consider having a pool enclosure installed. Unfortunately, this is something that often gets overlooked because a lot of people don’t realize the value that’s associated with a pool screen. Read on to learn why you should enclose your outdoor pool with a pool cage.
What Is a Pool Enclosure?
Pool enclosures are screened or glass structures that provide protection from debris, bugs, and pests. They also help give patrons extra privacy and security while allowing year-round enjoyment of the pool. There are three different types of pool enclosures—low enclosures, mid-height enclosures, and high enclosures. As you might have guessed, the difference in each is the space provided based on the height of the enclosure.
Pool Enclosure Benefits
Some of the many benefits that homeowners often overlook with this investment include:
- Safety and security are created when you have a barrier between your family and those who pass by your home. This screen enclosure will also keep you safe from the bugs and pests that could otherwise ruin your fun. Additionally, if you have small children, you can keep them safe too.
- Comfort is found in a warm pool, which your enclosure will help you with. It will add to your pool’s heat intensity so you can use your outdoor pool anytime you like.
- Spend less money maintaining your pool because your screen enclosure prevents dirt and debris from entering it.
- Add value to your pool with a high-quality enclosure that’ll boost your home’s curb appeal. This will be beneficial if you ever plan to sell your home.
Enclose Your Outdoor Pool With Super Screen
pool enclosure repair full restoration
Now that you understand why you need a pool screen, the next step is choosing the screen for your enclosure. But with the overwhelming number of available options, how will you know which to choose? All you need to know is one name: Super Screen. Some of the unique features that make it more reliable include:
- Bug Resistance
You and your guests won’t have to worry about being bitten by bugs while you’re having fun. Your pool screen will prevent its lights and moisture from drawing unwanted bugs to it.
These screens are known for their durability. They’ll always keep everything from neutral elements to hard objects (e.g. golf balls) out of your pool so it’s protected.
- Pet Resistance
Unfortunately, there are many people who own outdoor cats today. These cats aren’t only known for wandering, but also for being curious. Even if you’re a dog owner, your pet will still be naturally curious. The last thing you want is for these animals to get into a dangerous predicament. With a screen enclosure, you can rest assured that these pets won’t get injured.
- UV Resistance
Sometimes a pool’s screen will be bleached with UV light, but this will never happen with the Super Screen.Call us today for FREE estimates! You won’t pay until we complete the job. See Our Google Reviews We proudly serve the Central Florida Area including Orlando, Lakeland, Auburndale, Winter Haven, Tampa, Davenport, Kissimmee, and all towns in between.